Required Competencies/Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Actively participate in the company’s Safety, Quality and Confidentiality policies
• Categorize, file and retrieve documents using specific classification and organization systems for all Production projects
• Responsible for Production Document Control for the orderly recording and keeping of physical and electronic documents, including distributing new documents and archiving old records.
• Orders external standards and maintains tracking system and logs for document lib
• When required, serves as QMS Administrator, assisting with Purchase Orders for Production
• Keep track of office supplies for the Production area
• When required, may support Production, Quality and Receiving
• Assist in supporting audits, coordinating activities and ensuring timely response to documentation requests from internal customers.
• Assists with Supplier Performance Monitoring (KPI’s) maintaining KPI records and reports
Education and Experience
• High School Diploma and minimum five years of experience required
• Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook experience required. SharePoint and Adobe Acrobat experience desired.
• Ability to multi-task
• Basic purchasing knowledge/experience a plus